I've been in such a rhyming mood for the past few days, but I'll stop here to save you from anymore torture. I've been thinking - in the shower (I know that it's an unusual place but that's the only time I actually get peace & quiet to really think) - and it occurred to me that I've been acting quite selfishly. Everytime I do something, it's only because I benefit from it. Everytime I speak, it's only to brag about something I've achieved or along those lines. What's wrong with me? I mean, first of all, there's not alot to brag about. And second of all, I haven't ever (until recently, that is) thought about what the other person feels like.
Gr... I really hate myself sometimes. All I ever think about is me. Myself. I. The world would really be a much better place if everyone were less self-absorbed and be more considerate towards others. (Damn, I sound like some Miss Universe contestant there.) But seriously, maybe we should all take some time to reflect on our actions so that we might make better friends, sisters, and/or brothers.
Putting that to one side, school's really a nightmare! All the homeworks, quizzes, tests and exams! It's really getting to me and taking a toll on my health, so I've been wearing my alltime favourite t-shirt a lot more often lately to remind myself to DRINK LOTS OF WATER.
6:29 PM